We’d love your input to help make this a FUN wedding and get you out of your seats and on the dance floor!
Instructions for making song requests before the wedding date:
2) Enter your Group Name (Allison-Nichols) and Password (mysongs)
3) Click on “Access Request List.”
4) Search for your music choice.
5) Add selection by clicking on “Request It”
6) When finished click on “Home.”
- You must complete your music requests at least 14 days prior to the wedding date, by 9/20/13, (to allow time for event preparation by our staff).
- There is a limit of 5 song requests per person.
- You MAY request a song that has already been requested.
- Multiple requests for the same song tell your Entertainer/DJ which songs are the most popular…these are more likely to be played!
- You are the only person who can change or remove your song requests.
- Given that this is a celebration, be mindful of choosing music that is fun to DANCE to (and not to just listen to or have a good cry to!).
- Don’t waste your song requests on songs that have inappropriate language or content…they won’t get played.
- Your Entertainer/DJ will attempt to play a variety of music so that everyone gets to hear some of the music they like.
- Please note that there are going to be dozens and dozens of requests…we will do our best, but there is not enough time in the event to play every song.
- Ultimately, requests get played (or not) based on instructions from the customers who hired us (Agatha & Kenton).
Have fun with this popular feature. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Ambience Event Services
“Where Special Events Begin!”
formerly AMS Entertainment